Costa Rica Três Milagros | Origem Única
The Tres Milagros farm has been in the Facusse Family for 55 years. Since its conception, the farm was planted with Bourbon and Catuai varietals, producing excellent coffees with the characteristics of Dota – Tarrazú region. Buy 2011 Mr. Camillo Merizalde and the Facusse Family decided to create a unique specialty coffee program, applying all the experience from Finca Santuario Colombia. New varietals were planted: geisha, Heirloom, Tipica, F1, Villa Sarchi and several more. Tres Milagros today has several processes in order to produce outstanding specialty coffees.
Natural Aerobic Process:
- Cherries are washed with clean water.
- Floaters are separated.
- Aerobic Fermentation on thanks for 29 hours
- Final sun drying on African beds for 22 days with controlled conditions.
- Humidity down to 10,5%
- Coffee must rest for 4 days on fique bags (humidity stabilization)
- Finally, the coffee is stored in "grain pro" bags to concentrate the flavors.
Type: Roasted beans or ground
Flavors: Sweet, milk chocolate, brown sugar, honey. Fruit acidity, notes of plum, green apple, peach, melon.
Processing: Natural Aerobic
Farm: Tres Milagros
Producer: Três Milagros
Region: Dota / Tarrazú
Altitude: 1650 m.a.s.l.
Crop: 2021/ 2022
Roasting Type: Medium roast (City+)
Grind Type: We provide any type if previously ordered
Shipping costs not included.